Crews working to put out Yukon house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
kfor-breaking-news-graphic generic breaking news

YUKON, Okla. – Crews are working to put out a fire at a Yukon home Friday afternoon.

Authorities said the thick, black smoke is coming out of the doors and windows of a family home near W. Vandament Ave. and S. Holly Ave.

Bob Moore Chopper 4 is on the way to the scene on the 1400 block of Diana Dr.

Fire officials said the blaze may have started as a grease fire.

So far no injuries have been reported.