Top Chef talks to Oklahomans about health eating
OKLAHOMA CITY – It’s time for the Oklahoma City Home and Outdoor Living Show.
More than 200 local and national exhibitors are displaying the latest trends and advice for your home and outdoor living spaces.
One of them is executive chef Chris Crary from Bravo’s “Top Chef.”
He will share his favorite cooking tricks with an emphasis on healthy eating.
He shed more than 70 pounds himself by changing his approach to life and eating.
Crary joined us in studio to talk about how he did it.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online