One horse killed in OKC barn fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have a barn fire under control near N.E. 23rd St. and N. Coltrane. Monday afternoon.
A couple of horses escaped the flames on the 2600 block of N. Coltrane but one didn’t make it out in time.
It appears one horse’s back and tail were burned but the extent of the injury is unknown at this time.
Authorities have not said if more animals were trapped inside.
Officials have not said how the fire may have started.
Firefighters said high winds hindered their efforts in containing this blaze.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns