Hazmat crews investigate suspicious letter
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Monday morning after Hazmat crews were called to investigate a suspicious letter.
Officials say a worker in the mail room was sorting letters when he patted an envelope and noticed a white cloud coming from it.
That’s when the worker immediately called for the hazardous materials unit to come out and inspect the letter.
Luckily, it turned out not to be dangerous.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger