Large hole discovered on I-40 bridge
DEL CITY, Okla.—Drivers along I-40 may have a longer commute after a large hole was discovered in the bridge.
Authorities with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say westbound I-40 will be narrowed to one lane near S.E. 15th St. until 3 p.m. Monday.
Crews will repair a 2 foot by 1 foot hole in the bridge.
However, the S.E. 15th St. on-ramp will remain open.
Drivers are encouraged to find an alternate route if they are driving Monday afternoon.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns