Large hole discovered on I-40 bridge
DEL CITY, Okla.—Drivers along I-40 may have a longer commute after a large hole was discovered in the bridge.
Authorities with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say westbound I-40 will be narrowed to one lane near S.E. 15th St. until 3 p.m. Monday.
Crews will repair a 2 foot by 1 foot hole in the bridge.
However, the S.E. 15th St. on-ramp will remain open.
Drivers are encouraged to find an alternate route if they are driving Monday afternoon.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger