Officers: Missing Blaine County teen could be danger to self
WATONGA, Okla. – Officers in Blaine County are searching for a 15-year-old girl who is missing from her home.
Annie Elizabeth Davis was last seen wearing a green hoodie with a patch on the back of a rabbit with button eyes.
She was also seen wearing blue jeans and white tennis shoes with neon shoe laces.
Davis weighs about 110 pounds, has shoulder-length sandy colored hair and hazel green eyes.
Her family said she also wears oval-shaped glasses on occasion.
Authorities said Davis is a possible danger to herself.
If you have seen Annie Davis, call the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office at (580) 623-5111.Submit Your Photo
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich