Supreme Court takes on Proposition 8
WASHINGTON—Marriage equality is taking the spotlight at the Supreme Court this week.
People have been camping outside in the rain, snow and freezing temperatures since Friday, hoping to get inside for this week’s session.
Justices will hear oral arguments on Proposition 8 Tuesday and the Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday.
A recent poll suggests more Americans now believe that same-sex couples should have the right to marry.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse