Supreme Court takes on Proposition 8
WASHINGTON—Marriage equality is taking the spotlight at the Supreme Court this week.
People have been camping outside in the rain, snow and freezing temperatures since Friday, hoping to get inside for this week’s session.
Justices will hear oral arguments on Proposition 8 Tuesday and the Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday.
A recent poll suggests more Americans now believe that same-sex couples should have the right to marry.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online