Three arrested for Craigslist solicitations
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police in Guthrie arrested three men who allegedly tried to solicit sexual acts and made lewd proposals to a minor.
Agents with the Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested 46-year-old Wallace Walters and 26-year-old Bobby Anderson on Friday.
Using Craigslist, Walters and Anderson both allegedly made lewd sexual proposals to an undercover task-force officer posing as a 15-year-old boy.
Officers say the pair agreed to meet the boy at a local restaurant.
However, after they arrived and couldn’t find the boy, they left.
Police arrested Walters into the Logan County Jail on allegations of lewd or indecent
proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Anderson was arrested and booked into the jail on allegations of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Monday morning, police arrested 41-year-old Johnnie Jones for using Craigslist to meet with an undercover task-force officer.
Jones was booked into the jail on a complaint of lewd or indecent proposals or acts with a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online