Millions of blood glucose meters recalled
Johnson and Johnson has recalled 2 million blood glucose meters worldwide.
The recall is for the OneTouch Verio IQ blood glucose meters.
The problem is the meters do not provide a warning when a diabetic’s blood sugar level is dangerously high.
Instead, the meters turn off.
To get a replacement meter or for questions, consumers should contact Lifescan’s customer service at (800) 717-0276.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him