Fire crews fight flames at abandoned house
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Fire crews are investigating why an abandoned building caught fire about 11:30 Tuesday night.
The fire sparked at a home near NE 9th & Kate, which is located in the area of NE 10th and MLK.
Once firefighters arrived they were able to extinguish the fire quickly.
There are no reports of any injuries.
There is no work on the amount of damage to the structure.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring