FREE Easter ham giveaway
OKLAHOMA CITY — A group called Lawyers Against Hunger are giving away 1400 hams to Oklahoma families Wednesday ahead of the Easter holiday.
McIntyre has raised more than $10,000 for the donation project.
The law firm worked with the Regional Food to purchase the hams for donation.
The Easter ham giveaway is Wednesday March 27th at the McIntyre Law Offices located at 8601 South Western.
Registration for the FREE hams begins at 11 a.m.
The ham giveaway is schedule for Noon.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'