Doctors concerned about smoking in American Indian community
According to the most recent Oklahoma youth tobacco survey, American Indians in middle and high school were the highest users of cigarettes; 23 percent of middle school students smoked and 42 percent of high school students reported a daily smoking habit.
Dr. Dan Molina from the Oklahoma City Indian clinic joined us to give us better insight into why smoking is such a significant problem for Oklahoma’s Native American population.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online