Doctors concerned about smoking in American Indian community
According to the most recent Oklahoma youth tobacco survey, American Indians in middle and high school were the highest users of cigarettes; 23 percent of middle school students smoked and 42 percent of high school students reported a daily smoking habit.
Dr. Dan Molina from the Oklahoma City Indian clinic joined us to give us better insight into why smoking is such a significant problem for Oklahoma’s Native American population.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'