Electrical worker shocked at substation
OKLAHOMA CITY – An OG&E worker was rushed to the hospital Friday after he was shocked at substation.
Around 9 a.m. emergency crews were called to a substation in the 8100 block of S. Penn. Ave.
Officials with OG&E said one of their employees was severely shocked while working.
Crews said the worker was unconscious but breathing at the time of the accident
His condition is unknown at this time.
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: School district drops 'sexual harassment' against 6-year-old, facing 'misconduct'
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma