Former OSU student pleads not guilty to sex charges
STILLWATER, Okla. – A former OSU student accused of sexual battery entered a plea in a Payne County courtroom Monday, not guilty.
Nathan Cochran, 22, said he’s “not guilty” of the four counts against him.
Cochran is accused of targeting three male students on separate occasions while they slept in a dorm room.
He was also a member of the Farmhouse fraternity.
Cochran’s attorney said his client did not sexually assault anyone and said there are a lot of inter-relationships between some of the alleged victims in the case.
Cochran is due back in court May 10.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him