Study shows sex among young teens remains low
A new study finds sexual activity among young teens has remained extremely low.
A recent survey showed 1 percent of 11 year olds and 2. 5 percent of 12 year olds reported having had sex.
But the number jumps to a third of teens by age 16 and nearly half by age 17.
The report also finds contraceptive usage is common among younger teens who engage in sexual activity.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse