Yukon head-on collision stopping traffic
YUKON, Okla. – Traffic is starting to move again after a head-on collision in Yukon Monday afternoon.
Authorities said two cars collided near N.W. 10th St. near Garth Brooks and another car slammed into the back of them.
Officials on scene have not confirmed the extent of injuries if any.
They have not said what caused the accident.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online