Dental board director speaks on dentist’s dangerous practices
Last week’s news that an Oklahoma oral surgeon might have exposed thousands of his patients to potentially deadly diseases made national news.
Now, state officials are urging anyone who has seen Dr. W. Scott Harrington to get tested for Hepatitis C and HIV just to be safe.
Few of his patients said they noticed anything wrong at the clinic.
But were there warning signs his patients missed?
Oklahoma Dental Board Executive Director Susan Rogers joined us to talk about what happened and the circumstances of the situation.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him