Happy ending for bunny on wheels
A motorcycle-riding Easter Bunny who was pulled over by police has become an internet sensation.
The bunny was headed to a charity event to cheer up a sick friend.
That’s when an officer stopped the bunny for riding a motorcycle without a helmet.
Since then, that video and pictures from people passing by have gone viral.
Fortunately the six-foot bunny put the officer in the holiday spirit.
“They were all professional, polite, very courteous,” Ed Bell said, the bunny’s alter ego.
“They got into the mood real quick. They gave a stern warning.”
Bell adds the next time the Easter Bunny decides to go for a ride, he will have a better helmet.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse