Global research center bringing jobs to Okla.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gov. Fallin along with G.E. executives announced that a new global research center will be built in our state.
Their goal is bringing new oil and gas products to market faster.
The center represents a $110 million investment by G.E. and should create about 125 high-tech engineering jobs.
Those jobs will be in areas including mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him