Thunder players working to help South Africa
Next weekend some star athletes will be helping a great cause.
You’re probably familiar with his face; he’s been a star on the basketball court for the Oklahoma City Thunder and is also known for his work outside the arena.
Thabo Sefolosha and his wife, Bertille, talked with us in studio about their philanthropic work.
Sefolosha helped with our Brad Edwards Warmth 4 Winter coat drive in the past, donating hundreds of new coats to keep Oklahomans warm.
Now the couple has turned their focus to South Africa.
Sefolosha and his teammates are working to raise $100,000 for the children there.
They have organized “A Night for Africa.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'