Oklahoma Watches and Warnings
Watch KFOR Live Interactive Radar

Family out in the cold following electrical fire

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Firefighters rushed to the 6900 block of NW 12th Street on reports of a house fire.

The fire was minor, but the family who lives at the home is temporarily homeless because of the damage to their electrical system.

The fire sprarked about 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

Firefighters and OGE crews were still on the scene as of 7 a.m.

The family is working with their landlord, who is trying to re-locate them while they house can be cleaned and electrical power restored.

There were no injuries reported.

Filed in: News

Suggest a correction