Police searching for suspect in hit and run rollover
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are on the look-out for the suspect in a hit and run crash from 2:30 a.m. Friday.
It happened at the intersection of Memorial and May.
A driver called 911 to report a rollover accident overnight.
According to police, a man was driving when he was hit by an oncoming car.
The impact sent the victim’s truck rolling before coming to a stop upright.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The suspect took off on foot, police say.
The suspect left his busted vehicle sitting in the middle of the intersection.
If you have any information that might help police solve this crime, call 911.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him