Fingerprints may soon be requirement to volunteer at schools
OKLAHOMA CITY – An effort to keep felons out of Oklahoma schools is making its way through the State Capitol.
The measure will directly impact volunteers who already undergo a background check to help out at their child’s school.
Officials said fingerprints may soon be a requirement as well.
However, each school district will have the option of deciding who must undergo a background check as well as who pays for it.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring