Lincoln County searcing for missing man with special needs
STROUD, Okla. – Authorities are asking your help finding a missing Lincoln County man.
Officials said 36-year-old Edward Strong, Jr. has special needs and has been missing since Saturday.
Lincoln County officials said he was last seen at his 160-acre farm north of Stroud.
Strong is 5-foot-9 and about 160 pounds.
Authorities said Strong is on dialysis and drags his right foot when he walks.
Lincoln County officials would like to speak with you if you have any information on his whereabouts.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him