Okla. legislature honoring 45th Infantry, Army National Guard
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma legislature is preparing to honor the state’s 45th Infantry Division and members of the state’s Army and National Guard.
Tuesday state lawmakers will convene a joint session for their annual 45th Infantry and Oklahoma National Guard Appreciation Day.
The 45th Infantry Division was deactivated back in 1968 and replaced with three brigade-sized elements which compose the National Guard to this day; the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, the 45th Fires Brigade and 90th Troop Command.
Thanks to all the men and women who serve with the 45th and National Guard.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger