Banned foods still allowed in the US
After six-year study, a group has put together a comprehensive list of the top 13 ingredients banned in other countries because of their detrimental effects on human health but are still allowed in the U.S.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him