OKC schools make list of top 50 public high schools in America
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two Oklahoma City schools made the list of the 50 best public high schools in America.
The website TheBestSchools.org recently released their annual rankings.
Harding Charter Prep high school is 23 on the list and Classen School of Advanced Studies came in at 36.
The website uses a number of criteria for their top 50 selections including test scores, reputations with recruiting colleges, faculty quality and student satisfaction surveys.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him