Two killed in southeast OKC officer-involved shooting
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials are investigating a fatal officer-involved shooting Tuesday night in southeast OKC.
Authorities said two people were killed in the shooting on S. E. 44th St. near I-35.
The officer was not injured.
Police said they were trying to serve felony warrants before the shooting.
OKC Police Capt. Dexter Nelson said, “An incident ensued in which an officer of the law felt that they needed to use deadly force on individuals in a vehicle, they did so.”
The identities of the two shot have not been released at this time.
Police said the shooting may have started as a domestic incident.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse