Macy film ‘Rudderless’ looking for extras
OKLAHOMA CITY – Last week we told you about a new movie being shot in Oklahoma and part of it was filmed right here at News Channel 4.
William H. Macy picked up the film, “Rudderless,” written by Oklahomans Casey Twenter and Jeff Robison.
Macy is directing the feature which will include other big stars like Macy’s wife, Felicity Huffman, Selena Gomez and Laurence Fishburne.
Want to be in the movie as well?
Saturday is your chance to be cast as an extra.
The casting call will be at Quail Springs Mall from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They need actors of all ages except for toddlers and babies.
They are especially looking for hipsters, skaters, rock and roll fans, clubbers, mall patrons, college students, teens, tweens and adults and seniors of all types.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'