What’s Right with Our Schools: Student creates anti-bully app
NICHOLS HILLS, Okla. – One Oklahoma student is working to make our classrooms a bit safer.
A fifth grader at Nichols Hills Elementary was so concerned about the tragic shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, she decided to take action.
Genisis Franks is now on a mission to end school bullying.
She has created an anti-bullying app and won the science fair with her idea.
Sponsor Randall Reed Ford recognized Franks for her efforts.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'