Warr Acres family safe after chimney fire
WARR ACRES, Okla. – A Warr Acres family is safe Thursday after their house burned up.
It happened just after 6 p.m. Wednesday in the area of N.W. 50th and MacArthur.
Fire crews raced to the home after they got a call from a family member saying their home was on fire.
The house was so heavily engulfed other fire departments stepped in to help.
They said the fire began in the chimney.
Family members admitted they did have a fire going in the fireplace and the flames got out of control.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family