Okla. Survivor Tree saplings uniting two cities after tragedies
OKLAHOMA CITY – A symbol of hope from the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum could soon be making its way to Newtown, Connecticut.
The horrific Sandy Hook Elementary shootings happened last December.
That’s when Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children and six adult staff members before turning the gun on himself.
Now some Oklahoma saplings are uniting these cities and providing hope for the communities struck by tragedy, nearly two decades apart.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse