ALLERGY ALERT: Tree pollen in ‘very high’ category
Allergies driving your crazy?
Doctors at the Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic said pollen from Oak and Mulberry trees is in the “very high” category right now.
They said those who are seriously allergic should stay indoors as much as possible, especially if you suffer from allergic bronchial asthma.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich