Man dies after being set on fire in his SUV
LONG BEACH, Cali. – A homeless man is facing murder charges; he is accused of setting a man on fire in a SUV.
Officials said the victim was a 63-year-old man who was engaged to be married.
Many Good Samaritans tried to help the man burning in the vehicle but he died from his injuries.
Police have not confirmed why the transient set the man on fire but witnesses said the man was angry the victim wouldn’t give him money.
Source: KTLA – Los Angeles
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'