OKC Thunder’s Westbrook teams with Levis
Another company is tapping Russell Westbrook’s fierce fashions.
He has a new ad campaign with Levi 501 Jeans.
In the ad he’s compared to another NBA former player, Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
“The clothes I wear definitely reflect my personality because I’m confident in myself,” Frazier said. “I was the guy who was credited for bringing bling into basketball and I see some similarities in our style and now it looks like he’s going to carry it on with a new tradition.”
Westbrook said he dresses for himself and doesn’t mind catching flack for his signature glasses without lenses.
Fans could win a chance to meet Westbrook or a trip to New York City.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'