E-cigarette battery cause for bomb scare at OKC apartment
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities said the bomb scare at an Oklahoma City apartment complex Tuesday morning was because of an issue with a lithium battery from a e-cigarette.
One woman was taken to the hospital and is in good condition.
Officials said the battery exploded under a desk at the Putnam Green Apartments office in the 7500 block of Knight Lake Dr.
Bomb squad officials used a bomb robot to investigate what was reported as a suspicious device under the desk.Submit Your Photo
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Doll with 'real' body proportions gains support, crowd funded in just 24 hours