Church fire at Grace Presbyterian
OKLAHOMA CITY — Firefighters were called to the Grace Presbyterian Church near Hefner and Council Road about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
When crews got to the scene of the fire they found smoke and extinguished the fire quickly.
No one was injured in the church fire.
Fire officials do not know the cause of the fire.
They have not released an official amount of damage to the building.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger