IRS tips for those who missed April 15 deadline
If you missed the April 15 deadline, the IRS has some advice.
File as soon as possible and make a payment if you owe the IRS money to minimize penalties and interest charges.
If you are due a refund, there is no penalty for filing a late return.
The IRS said e-file is the easiest and most accurate way to file.
It’s available through October 15.
The free file is still available to everyone through irs.gov.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse