Community to pay last respects to Officer Chad Peery
OKLAHOMA CITY – The community can pay their last respects to a well-known officer at a viewing this week.
The viewing for Officer Chad Peery will be at the Resthaven Funeral Home Thursday.
Resthaven Funeral Home
500 S.W. 104th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Thursday 5 p.m.
Family members said the funeral and wake are limited to family and coworkers because of the size of the venue.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the Chad Peery Foundation at any Federal Aviation Administration Credit Union.
Officer Peery died earlier this week after a serious car accident.
His children are recovering from the wreck.
Officer Peery was paralyzed during a fight while trying to escort men out of a bar.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'