Suspect in Boston bombing officially charged
BOSTON – the suspect that was found hiding inside a covered boat at a suburban Boston homeowner’s residence was officially charged today with
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was arraigned with with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction while still in the hospital with wounds resulting from his capture late last Friday afternoon.
Tsarnaev was still unable to speak Monday due to wounds to his hands, throat, neck and legs, as he is in guarded condition at the Beth Israel Deaconess hospital in Boston, where many victims of last Monday’s Boston Marathon bombing are still receiving treatment.
To download and read the entire criminal complaint against Tsarnaev, visit this link (PDF file).
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him