Thunder half-court shooter wins again
OKLAHOMA CITY — Another Thunder fan scored big at Sunday night’s playoff game by sinking a shot that netted him $20,000.
Larry Hill, 26, nailed a half-court during half-time of game one of the NBA playoffs.
It is the third time this season that a Thunder fan hit the big shot.
Game two of round one of the playoff series against the Houston Rockets tips off 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse