Cold start for OKC Festival of the Arts
OKLAHOMA CITY – Winter has given an Oklahoma “Rite Of Spring” a tough start this year.
The Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts opened downtown Tuesday at the Myriad Botanical Gardens.
It’s always a colorful and delicious event but this year, got a bit of a cold start.
But a little, cold and misty weather couldn’t keep Oklahomans away.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'