Cold start for OKC Festival of the Arts
OKLAHOMA CITY – Winter has given an Oklahoma “Rite Of Spring” a tough start this year.
The Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts opened downtown Tuesday at the Myriad Botanical Gardens.
It’s always a colorful and delicious event but this year, got a bit of a cold start.
But a little, cold and misty weather couldn’t keep Oklahomans away.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online