Lightning strike sparks house fire
OKLAHOMA CITY — Fire crews fought a house fire sparked by a lightning strike late Monday.
A house in the 1600 block of NW 126th, near NW 122nd and Penn, went up in flames about 11:15 p.m. Monday.
Crews arrived to flames shooting from the roof.
Firefighters say the home was under construction, so no one was living at the house at the time of the fire.
There was significant damage to the structure.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him