Cigarette, oxygen tank possible cause in OKC house fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman is recovering this morning after an apartment complex fire in the metro.
It happened at the terrace apartments, which is near northwest 10th St. and MacArthur.
The fire was mostly contained to the living room of one of the apartments.
Fire officials said a woman was on oxygen and possibly lit up a cigarette.
The woman was treated for smoke inhalation and is expected to be OK.
The apartment suffered about $5,000 in damage.
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle