T. Boone Pickens suing son for ‘cyber-bullying’
STILLWATER, Okla. – One of Oklahoma’s wealthiest families is in the news again after T. Boone Pickens filed a lawsuit against his son for cyber-bullying.
Officials said Michael Pickens started a public blog that claimed his father was abusive and the reason behind his drug addiction.
Authorities allege he tweeted and emailed the blog to his family, friends and business acquaintances.
Now T. Boone Pickens, along with three of his children, are suing Michael for invasion of privacy, defamation, libel and harmful access by computer and extortion.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online