South OKC police chase ends with woman in custody
OKLAHOMA CITY – A police chase through southeast Oklahoma City Wednesday afternoon has ended with one woman in custody.
Officials said the chase started near S.E. 44th St. and Bryant.
The chase ended near S.E. 4th St. and Eastern Ave. just after 3 p.m.
The woman drove into a dead end, jumped out of the car and was quickly arrested.
Authorities said the woman was driving a car reported stolen.
They have not released her identity.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns