DUI crash on I-40 leaves car on guard rail
YUKON, Okla. — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Yukon Fire Department both responded to an unusual crash which left the vehicle high-centered on the guard rail.
The crash happened about 1 a.m. Thursday on I-40 near Garth Brooks Boulevard.
According to police the man was driving eastbound on I-40 when he hit the railing of the bridge, crossed into the center median, lost control and crashed into the guard rail, leaving the car stuck on top of the barrier.
The driver was not injured, but he was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online