DUI crash on I-40 leaves car on guard rail
YUKON, Okla. — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Yukon Fire Department both responded to an unusual crash which left the vehicle high-centered on the guard rail.
The crash happened about 1 a.m. Thursday on I-40 near Garth Brooks Boulevard.
According to police the man was driving eastbound on I-40 when he hit the railing of the bridge, crossed into the center median, lost control and crashed into the guard rail, leaving the car stuck on top of the barrier.
The driver was not injured, but he was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns