Man arrested in south OKC murder
OKLAHOMA CITY – Deputies have arrested an Oklahoma City man for first-degree murder Thursday.
Officials said Okla. County Sheriff’s deputies found 17-year-old Armando Daniel Harnandez walking down the street on the 3900 block of S.W. 25th St. and arrested him without incident.
He is facing charges for a south Oklahoma City murder that happened over the weekend on the 5700 block of S. Agnew.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'