Edmond teen arrested for indecent exposure
EDMOND, Okla. – The first report came last November. An employee of an Edmond salon stepped outside for a “smoke break” when she spotted a teenager in a black hoodie and red plaid pajama pants.
To her surprise, he exposed himself.
Edmond Police Officer James Hamm said, “Over the last few months, we’ve gotten reports of a male seen in public exposing himself.”
A second, equally disturbing report came from a neighborhood park in February.
He was literally almost caught with his pants down.
A female jogger was running through the park and spotted the young man, playing with himself.
According to the police report, she looked him straight in the eye and said “you better run.”
She chased him but had to stop after tripping on a mound of dirt and injuring her foot.
The suspect escaped but police said he surfaced this week.
A woman and her 9-year-old daughter witnessed his inappropriate behavior near Orvis Riesner Elementary School and quickly called police.
Hamm said, “Officers were close by and stopped him. They said they recognized the clothes as the same from another incident.”
The 14-year-old boy told authorities he had done nothing wrong.
He claims he was adjusting himself and “it slipped out.”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him