Bedlam battle at Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
OKLAHOMA CITY – It was a bedlam battle at the Oklahoma Memorial Marathon Sunday.
University of Oklahoma dental student Jake Buhler was the men’s winner for the second year in a row.
Buhler said this has been a great year because he and his wife just had their first child as well.
Oklahoma State University grad student McKale Davis won for the women just before 9:30 a.m.
She will be graduating with her doctorate in nutrition.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him